- Added Size information.
- Performance improvement and additional exception handling for wrong formatted ASINs.
- Bugfix - Free users couldn't run the application. Fixed.
- Bugfix - For Twin-Turbo users marketplaces shows up two times. Fixed.
- Bugfix - Weight and dimensions were always in lbs and inches. Fixed.
- Bugfix - Twin-Turbo authorization problem has been solved.
- If the authorization is expired or has any issue, processing stops immediately. (In Twin-Turbo, if one of the authorization works, that one handles the whole process).
- Due to multiple ASIN for one input, progress bar percentage text has been replaced with processed count / total count.
- Bugfix - If SPAPI returns an empty result set, application doesn't ask again to verify the results and ignore the inputs. Fixed.
- Users can go to download page directly from the obsolete versions error dialog.
- Shared SP API migration announcement from Download page as well.
- Bugfix - Search with SKU was failing after SP API Migration. Fixed.
- Bugfix - New Settings file caused a problem for Turbo users. Fixed.
- Bugfix - Memory management problem for huge files. Improved, more improvements are coming in the next release.
- Bugfix - Re-authorization with another seller Id was not working. Fixed.
- Bugfix - Lowest Used offers were not listed properly. Fixed.
- Migrated from Amazon MWS to Amazon SP-API
- Bugfix - TEST CONNECTION button for NA and EU marketplaces started to fail due a change on Amazon. Fixed.
- Minimize function has been added to Excel add-in
- Highlighting the product function has been added to Excel add-in
- Excel add-in code improvements for better efficiency and some edge scenarios.
- Bugfix - Pick and Pack Fee is always zero in Poland and Sweden marketplaces.
Please click here
to read the article about this new release.
- Excel Add In feature has been created from the scratch for better and easier analysis.
- Added Netherlands, Poland, Saudi, UAE, and Sweden marketplaces
- Changed the Settings screen so that we can enter and see all marketplace authorization info at once.
- Added Hide/Show Secret settings button to the Settings window.
- Two settings for "My Selling Price" column have been added. If there is no offer, (Purchase Price x Coefficient) will be set as My Selling price, and if you don't have any purchase price, a constant value based on your settings will be used instead of $0.01 as PP
- Added "Remember me" check box to store the email on login screen
- Added marketplace selection combobox to the main screen.
- TXT files have been added to supported input file types
- Added optional Supplier_Package_Quantity column and changed the Cost Of Good formula based on that
- Some Amazon sellers uses Package Quantity, and number of items interchangebly. For this reason, a custom "Amazon package quantity" field has been added to get the maximum value of both fields. If both are empty or zero, it will be set as 1.
- Added two Flip Opportunity columns for new and used offers (If FBA Price > FBM Price * 1.5 then it shows the flip opportunity)
- Per Item Fee, a field for Individual Amazon Sellers only, has been removed from all templates
- Added new columns to Default Templates
- Added purchase price checkbox to the manual input screen as well to make it optinal as before.
- Updated the comments on the titles of ROI and break even fields.
- Changed Download page, added a version history and links for the supported stable versions.
- Changed the order of some columns in default templates such as Purchase Price, Prep Cost etc.
- Bugfix - If input file has more than one column with the same title, it can't create the output Excel File.
- Bugfix - Money signs in the Price cells cause exception.
- Bugfix - Updated the formulas of the Break Even prices, and other ROI related fields for more accurate results.
- Bugfix - If a cell value is null (in .XLS files only), it gives exception when we add all content to the end. (Workaround was to save it as .XLSX)
- Bugfix - Pick and pack fee is always zero, if there is no active offer (Europe marketplaces only).
- BR, TR and other new countries in NA and Europe has been added
- Unsubscribe link to emails has been added.
- Bugfix - TR marketplace did not have test ISBN. We've changed test mechanism accordingly for other marketplaces as well.
- Bugfix - If there are so many repeated input codes, it causes exception.
- Rebranded AMZ PIRANHA as TURBO PIRANHA
- Multiple File Processing and structure comparison will start immediately in a separate thread
- If the user selected UPC but Excel column has ISBN it warns the user and ask if the input type must be changed.
- Referral Fee By Amazon has been added for comparison.
- BSR numbers for other countries has been added via BSR.json.
- Added Multiple files processing feature in the same folder and same structure.
- Added "Add all input columns to the end" feature
- CSV support has been added
- Added contact us button next to settings button
- Added hints for settings, contact us and add/remove columns buttons
- Output folder parameter has been added
- SellerId from main screen has been replaced by the version number due to privacy reasons.
- Added Excel XLS and XLSX reading feature
- Bugfix - TradeIn value problem if the process is interrupted
- Bugfix - Exception due to bad price format or characters
- Bugfix - If the "process all files" is selected and there are non-xlsx files in the folder, that causes a problem.
- Bugfix - A new user can't create the AMZPiranha folder under ProgramData
- Bugfix - If the output folder is "Same Directory" but user uses sample files, it produces an error.
- Bugfix - Regional settings problem for Excel formulas